So what have you missed?
The pantry cabinet, installed in the Delaney kitchen
- The upstairs floors have been refinished, and most of the radiators installed. Much of the missing trim has been replaced, and now we need to paint all the trim.
- The downstairs walls are in, and about half have been painted.
- The Kitchen cabinets are mostly installed, and the counters have been fabricated.
- The stairs have been trimmed out, and the treads and risers installed. (That was today's project.)
- All the appliances are now on site (or will be, once we pick up the dishwasher.)
The stairs to the second floor
High ceilings make for long stairways
And then, we have tenants who want to move in. We are hoping they can start moving in on October 20th, assuming we get our final electrical inspection and PG&E instals the meter, so we finally - FINALLY - have electrical service in the house.
Once the house is mostly done inside, we will still have work to do - there is a need for landscaping and cleaning up the back and side yards. But there's light at the end of the tunnel. This long blog may soon be coming to an end!