Monday, September 24, 2012

See the Project/ Meet the Candidate

The plaster work will be finished this week, and to honor this historic moment in the history of the Cheney Cottage, we're having an Open House on 62nd Street on Sunday, September 30th.  Since I'm also running for City Council in Berkeley, it will be a chance for people to come by and meet me and also to see the Cheney and Delaney houses.  The Open House will be from 1 to 4. 

If you're a loyal blog follower, or a resiodent of District Three - or if you are just curious - come on by.  

The address is 1632-34 62nd Street, between King and California. 

I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out and it was amazing. You two blow my mind. I've been working on a 1919 bungalow for months laboriously stripping paint but my project pales in comparison. Im hopefully going to finish mine soon (fingers crossed) and have an open house as well

    ReplyDelete